Give an oyster a fish and he will feed himself for a day.
Teach him how to fish and he will feed himself for a lifetime.
Enjoy Kakichan's tip on how to fish under the sea.
How to make a pot of Salted Carmel Frappuccino
This is Miraku here.
Now what do you do when a bunch of friends decide to visit your home? Let me share with you a secret recipe on how to make a pot of delicious Salted Carmel Frappuccino.
Here's the instructions
1. Find a large pot. A really huge one.
2. Fill the pot with boiling water. Add 12 scoops of coffee granules and add some milk.
3. Throw in 2 pcs of Salted Fish (smelly ones are the best) and add some ice cubes. Stir vigorously for 20 mins.
4. Finally, throw in a Camel to the pot.
5. There you have it. Homemade Salted Carmel Frappuccino which you can make and serve to your guests. They will love you for that!
Remember, Everything I brew, I brew it for you.
Dinner date under the sea
Kakichan invites Miraku to a fanciful seafood dinner under the sea. After Miraku remarked that it is quite dark, Kakichan received help from Albert and family (angler's fishes) and together, they illuminated the dinner setting and made this dinner so cosy and warm.