Give an oyster a fish and he will feed himself for a day.
Teach him how to fish and he will feed himself for a lifetime.
Enjoy Kakichan's tip on how to fish under the sea.
How to make a pot of Salted Carmel Frappuccino
This is Miraku here.
Now what do you do when a bunch of friends decide to visit your home? Let me share with you a secret recipe on how to make a pot of delicious Salted Carmel Frappuccino.
Here's the instructions
1. Find a large pot. A really huge one.
2. Fill the pot with boiling water. Add 12 scoops of coffee granules and add some milk.
3. Throw in 2 pcs of Salted Fish (smelly ones are the best) and add some ice cubes. Stir vigorously for 20 mins.
4. Finally, throw in a Camel to the pot.
5. There you have it. Homemade Salted Carmel Frappuccino which you can make and serve to your guests. They will love you for that!
Remember, Everything I brew, I brew it for you.